Monday, May 17, 2010

We are NOT alone..

The other day when I was taking a nap I thought I heard Fiona coming into the bedroom. I was half asleep but I realized that was impossible, Fiona is back in the US and I was in Australia. I kept hearing her though. With two cats and a dog I am totally used to hearing the pitter patter of little feet, so I wasn't that alarmed. I mentioned to Sean that I thought we had a little friend living with us. He laughed and told me I was imagining it, I was too tired to push the subject and after living in NYC I wasn't that worried about it.

Side-story: In NYC we had a mice problem so we put out glue traps. We caught two mice in one trap and when we found them they were eating each other's feet.

Sean came home early from work today and took a nap.

About an hour or so later he came down and told me: "There is a creature living in our walls, we should sleep in the second bedroom tonight."

I know that I shouldn't have but I had to say it. "I told you so."

1 comment:

  1. these updates are hilarious and so sean-shannon :)

    keep it up - you'll always be happy you wrote everything down.

    ReplyDelete