Thursday, May 27, 2010

YIKES!!

The "Rat, Possum, Krueger, whatever it is" is VERY loud and woke us up from a sound sleep last night. Sean wrote a note to his HR director to see if they could help to have the apartment place take us more seriously.

In terms of updates there are a few..

The plante that Sean's company is building will likely be closed for at least a few days because of a really bad accident that happened yesterday. Luckily the man who was injured is stable and should make a full recovery - but - that means we will have some time on our hands. Sean wants to travel - but I feel like we just got here so maybe we should get to know the city/country we are in before making a trip - but that is TBD.

Brady seems to be doing really well. The quarantine said I could visit three times a week so I visited on Monday, today & will go back again tomorrow with Sean. Brady is very excited when we visit and it's good to get him OUTSIDE and exercise, etc. I am still counting down the days until he can come home.

We have started watching "Top Chef" Australia & it's really good. They did an episode this week that took place in Melbourne and had them shopping for ingredients at Queen Victoria Market, where we went last weekend so that was fun.

The pedometer is ticking.. I log close to 10K most days, especially when I go to visit Brady - but it's a lot of walking. I am still enjoying the gym but haven't lost a pound! I am hoping I'm gaining muscle faster than I'm losing fat but who knows.. I'll stick with it.

1 comment:

  1. Have you found an Australian version of the Kardashians yet?

    ReplyDelete